1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you had a PIAF Forum account in the vBulletin days, log in with your old credentials. Otherwise, sign up again and we'll get you back in business as soon as we can.
  3. A serious FreePBX vulnerability has been reported. Update your Framework Module immediately. Click here for details.
  4. Critical FreePBX vulnerability! Update your server immediately. Details here.

1755 Daily Backup and Disk Backup

Discussion in 'Add-On Install Instructions' started by MyKroFt, Aug 24, 2010.

1. MyKroFt Guru

Is anyone interested in a GUI module to config these backup scripts instead of hand editing the /etc/pbx/*.conf file?

I was finishing this up for myself, and thought I would pretty it up and make it installable by upload/activate etc (I did it by hand creating it).

All I really need to do is finish up the error checking on the inputed values etc and write out the conf file with all the current comments etc so it remains as 100% orig looking as I can.

Let me know
  2. darmock PIAF Developer

cool.... very cool.. I am currently looking at adding a command line to the disk version for Mondo in the conf file (Once I get it working). I also have a few things to sort out in the daily but the conf file will not change in that.

Good idea.

Tom
  3. rjm Guru

I would be interested. Also, I was hoping for a way to move all the backup files over to S3.
  4. MyKroFt Guru

Hm... Does S3 access method use Fuse?
  5. dswartz Guru

most like it does

although i could be wrong...
  6. rjm Guru

Yes, you can use fuse.