I just set up a test environment to try out the Aastra 2.3.0 scripts (I'm currently using the 2.2.0 scripts on my production phone system). I put one of my 57i phones on a separate physical network with the test server, deleted the local settings and reset to factory defaults, and let it load up the new firmware and the new scripts. Everything seemed to work just fine, but when I put the phone back on my production network, it wouldn't get an address from the DHCP server. It appears to only look for the DHCP server it communicated with previously on the test network. After timing out in 15-20 minutes, it proceeds to boot, using the IP address it had on the test network. I've verified that the DHCP server on the production network is functioning normally. Even after erasing the local config and reverting to factory defaults, this behavior persists. (And yes, I double-checked that I plugged into the WAN port and not the PC port). The DHCP lease is for 24 hours, and I don't know if it will behave after the lease expires; but it seems to me that if the DHCP server isn't accessible at boot time, it should search out another DHCP server, and certainly not wait 20 minutes before timing out looking for the original server.