1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you had a PIAF Forum account in the vBulletin days, log in with your old credentials. Otherwise, sign up again and we'll get you back in business as soon as we can.
  3. A serious FreePBX vulnerability has been reported. Update your Framework Module immediately. Click here for details.
  4. Critical FreePBX vulnerability! Update your server immediately. Details here.

NO JOY Unable to restore backups

Discussion in 'Help' started by turalo, Dec 6, 2013.

1. turalo Member

Hi guys,

I'm planning to move my physical Piafs to a virtual server, my old servers have the older version of PIAF, and on the virtual server I have installed the VM esxi image of PIAF which is new version, and I have updated it to the last.

Now I wanted to import my backup files form the older asterisk, but no luck,when I go to backup module, and there to upload the backup files, it starts to upload but after 5 minutes it stops and does noting.

So it there a way to import the old backups ?
    In my backups I have cdr's, announcements and other configs, extensions custom contexts etc...
    on one of my piafs I have to many extensions, trunks, routes etc... it would take me a week to reinsert them by hand :)
    on the other one, only 5, but there I have a full IVR menu, that;s very important.

any advise much appreciated.

thanks in advance.